Well that was 2013 then. A lot has happened for me this year and I think it was definitely one of the most eventful years this far.
- I packed my bags, moved out of my flat, said goodbye to dear friends and my home for 4 years – LONDON.
- Arriving in CHINA was a culture shock as well as a climatic one – freezing and polluted, snow until March.
- Guess what; nobody speaks English. Getting around is difficult but not impossible. New friends make the whole experience more fun and less overwhelming.
- Spring is coming! Yay! And 25 degrees in April.
- It’s my birthday! Far away from home but in best company.
- Many great gatherings in parks, festivals (GREAT WALL MUSIC FESTIVAL with David Guetta ehem), lakes and whenever the pollution lets us.
- My first trip outside Beijing – SHANGHAI!
- New family member: HAZEL <3
- One week SOUTH KOREA! Loved Seoul and all the people I met along the way.
- Saying goodbye to one of my dearest friends too early…
- Trying to bear the heat – Paintball in 35 degrees wasn’t our brightest idea…
- Another new family member in our flat: Cookie!
- Holidays at home - visiting my sister in beautiful VIENNA for Oktoberfest.
- Can’t get enough – mini Oktoberfest in Beijing!
- Had heaps of fun dressing up for a 20ies style party at Suzie Wong (PICTURES SOON!)
- Blogger meet ups in the capital.
- Found a new job at my dream company.
- Had an incredible HALLOWEEN 2013 – dressing up as Lady Gaga and Cat woman.
- Business trip to CHENGDU and holidays in HONG KONG.
- Very thankful for the many great FRIENDS I made in China.
- Flying back to Germany for the Holidays. Lovely Christmas with my family and my favorite gift: A Fujifilm Instax Mini! :)
I hope your 2013 was fantastic and that 2014 may be even better!
Happy new year!