Friday, July 18, 2014

These nights never seem to go to plan

IMG_20140723_103350
First off I want to show you some touristy shots of Madame Liberty and Manhattan during sunset! Seeing the statue of liberty was high up there on my to-do list – but I was surprised how small it is! From the shots on TV I thought it would be huge! Of course it’s still big (Just the nose is 4 feet long) but not as big as I expected.
Did you know you can skip the overpriced boats and get on the Staten Island ferry FOR FREE? It will take you past this lovely lady and after a bit of waiting back to Manhattan. ;)
xxx
188184112085123 150 178161 

2 comments:

  1. Hi sweety..:-) You made a fantastic post....!!!! You kept awesome pics...!!!! You look so nice... Keep in touch,,much kisses,,, :* :*
    http://styleinthessbiky.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! 'd love to hear your feedback! xxx

Hypersmash.com