Saturday, December 27, 2014

festive feasting days

Entenkeule mit Rotkohl und gebackener BirneHirschgulaschKaffee Ostfriesen Geschirr
Christmas time is feasting time. I think that’s the same in every family! I love the food and being close to my loved ones, especially now that I live in China and things like an average supermarket really excite me because of all the stuff I can’t buy in Beijing! It does feels like you are in a constant move from plate to plate, mindlessly stuffing everything inside you… but this is no time to feel guilty! For these days I make an exception to my usual eating habits and have whatever I like. Come new year we will all be sweating in the gym again, trying to get rid of our Christmas pounds but that’s ok. Christmas is feel good time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! 'd love to hear your feedback! xxx

Hypersmash.com